Key Issues For Remote Working And Remote Employment ProcessesPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 9 June 2020
It’s clear from the Government's Roadmap for Re-opening and Return to Work Safely Protocol that many employees will be working from home for some time to come.
During this webinar recording, Partner Emmet Whelan and Solicitor Ciara Lennon, from the ByrneWallace Employment Law Team along with Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island, will discuss two key topics for employers as they navigate the COVID-19 crisis and remote working:
1. Challenges arising from remote working now and in the future, including:
• Home working and health and safety,
• Data protection and confidentiality, and
• Remote management of employees.
2. Dealing with employment investigations remotely, including:
• Fair procedures for remote meetings,
• Employee right to representation, and
• Refusal to participate.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Dealing with Performance Issues
- Maternity and Paternity Leave – An International Comparison
- An Audience with RDJ - September 2021
- Disciplinary and Grievance Management – Getting the Foundations Right
- An Audience with RDJ (July 2021) Covid-19 Vaccination Status and Redundancy
- New Statutory Sick Pay Scheme & Its Implications for Absence Management
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.