Managing and Motivating Homeworkers in the New World of WorkPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 13 May 2020
In this webinar recording, Sarah Travers hosts a discussion with Legal Island Chairman Barry Phillips on managing and motivating employees during home working, alongside Louise Smyth, Managing Director, MCS Group and Emer Hinphey, Partner, Think People.
The transcript for this webinar will be available shortly.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- The Updated Work Safely Protocol - Practical Implications For Employers
- An Audience with RDJ - September 2021
- Eagerly Awaited Guidance On Returning To The Workplace Published
- The Return to the Office – Your Questions Answered
- The Covid Vaccine And The Return To Work - How Do I Handle it?
- Apprentice Carpenter v Joinery Manufacturing Company 
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.