Managing and Motivating Homeworkers in the New World of WorkPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 13 May 2020
In this webinar recording, Sarah Travers hosts a discussion with Legal Island Chairman Barry Phillips on managing and motivating employees during home working, alongside Louise Smyth, Managing Director, MCS Group and Emer Hinphey, Partner, Think People.
The transcript for this webinar will be available shortly.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Returning to the Workplace – How Do I Handle It?
- Variation of Employment Contracts: Consent and COVID-19
- Future Trends and the Road Ahead in Human Resources
- Performance Conversations and Motivation of Remote-based Millennials
- Shaping the Post Covid World of Work
- Mandating Covid-19 Vaccination – How Do I Handle It?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.