Implications of the New Sick Leave Bill & Christmas PartiesPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 8 December 2021
In this month’s webinar, Caroline Reidy, Managing Director of The HR Suite and HR and Employment Law Expert will discuss the contents of the recently published Sick Leave Bill 2021 and outline what this will mean for HR professionals, as well as discuss Christmas party considerations for employers in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
On the agenda:
- Sick Leave Bill 2021, implications for HR
- Christmas party considerations for employers in light of the Covid-19 pandemic
Rolanda: Good morning, everyone. Sorry, Caroline and I were busy chatting there, so I forgot to press the start button. So hopefully, you're all with us and you're very welcome this morning to this our final
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Lunch and Learn with MCS Group: Having their Cake and Eating it – The Need for Branding & EVP During a Tight Labour Market
- Absence Management and the Introduction of SSP with The HR Suite
- Comparative Table Webinar - Sick Leave Legislation
- Bullying Code of Practice - Compliance Challenges Arising with The HR Suite
- Annual Review of Employment Law 2022 - The Programme
- Review of Relevant Case Law with the HR Suite
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.