Performance Management & Managing Under Performance - Tips & GuidancePosted in : Webinar Recordings on 4 February 2021
In this month's webinar, Caroline McEnery, Managing Director of The HR Suite and HR and Employment Law Expert, provides tips and guidance for promoting proactive performance management processes and managing under performance.
In this webinar Caroline discusses:
- Setting Performance Standards
- Providing Feedback on Performance
- Importance of Induction Processes
- Performance Reviews During Probationary Periods
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Managing Absence
- Using Occupational Personality Assessments
- Trusting Performance Management Processes
- Bullying v Performance Management
- Duration of Probationary Periods
- Tackling Historical Underperformance
- Managing Poor Performance During Lockdown
- Duration of a
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- ChatGPT Introductory Session
- Diversity & Inclusion: Discrimination Case Law Review
- The HR Suite - Insights on Investigations
- HR Suite - Dignity, Equality and Why? Key Points for Organisations to Consider
- D&I and the Rise of the AI Machines…- Understand They’re as (Un)inclusive as we make Them
- Behind the Scenes at the WRC’s Adjudication Service - A Sneak Peek Beyond 2023!
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.