Remote Investigations and Disciplinary Matters - Your Questions AnsweredPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 7 January 2021 Issues covered:
Following her excellent session at the Annual Review of Employment Law 2020 conference in November, Caroline McEnery provides tips and guidance for handling remote investigations and disciplinary matters and deals with your questions.
In this webinar Caroline discusses:
- Requirements for Investigations
- Recording Remote Hearings
- Covid-related Issues and Remote Hearings
- Technology Issues and Remote Hearings
- Terms of Reference For Investigations
- Maintaining Confidentiality During Remote Hearings
- Preparing for the Unexpected in Remote Hearings
- Discipline and Performance Improvement Plans
- Using External Investigators – Considerations
- Employee Does Not Engage in Process
- Should a Disciplinary
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Effectively Manage Long-Term Absence in the Workplace
- Comparative Law Table Webinar with Lewis Silkin LLP - Redundancies and Restructuring
- Beyond Ticking the Box: Creating Real Impact with Inclusion at Work
- HR Suite - Effective Performance Management Strategies
- Unregulated Use of ChatGPT in the Workplace – five things HR absolutely must do right now to reduce the risks of litigation
- HR Suite - The European Union (Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions) Regulations 2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.