Remote Investigations and Disciplinary Matters - Your Questions AnsweredPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 7 January 2021
Following her excellent session at the Annual Review of Employment Law 2020 conference in November, Caroline McEnery provides tips and guidance for handling remote investigations and disciplinary matters and deals with your questions around this area including:
- Covid issues
- Issues ref process
Transcript to follow
Recent Webinar Recordings
- A&L Goodbody's Case Law Review: Top Employment Cases of 2020
- The TUPE King’s Top Five Cases of 2020
- Addressing Christmas Parties, reward and recognition as a mechanism for staff engagement and Well-being.
- COVID-19 Issues: EWSS; Business Supports; Lay off; Suspension Right to Redundancy; Absence; Face Masks & Travel
- Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme - Q&A
- Managing Absence in the Backdrop of Covid-19
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.