New Right to Request Remote WorkingPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 21 October 2021
In this month's webinar, HR and employment law expert Caroline Reidy, Managing Director of The HR Suite, discusses the new right to request remote working.
In the webinar, Caroline covers:
- Remote Working Code of Practice
- Risk Assessments
- Alternative Solutions
- Withdrawing from the Arrangement
- Monitoring Employees
- Refusing a Remote Working Request
- Remote Working Whilst Abroad
- The EU legislation in Respect of flexible Working
Questions covered in this webinar include:
- New Remote Working code of Practice. Do you think that this will just focus on remote working or will it include flexible working generally?
- Should employers be considering whether a position can be facilitated remotely before
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, register today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Tweeting on Thin Ice: Protecting your Company in the Social Media Age
- Ten Ways to Get Started with AI in HR
- Unlocking the HR Advantage: 2024 Recruitment Trends and Strategies - with MCS
- The HR Suite: Winter is Coming: Wellbeing Webinar
- Navigating HR's Cyber Frontier - Risks, Compliance and Training
- ChatGPT Introductory Session
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.