Dealing with Performance IssuesPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 29 September 2021 Issues covered: Dealing with poor performance
In this month’s webinar, Rolanda from our L&D team is joined by Caroline Reidy of the HR Suite to discuss dealing with performance issues.
Caroline will outline the best practice for dealing with:
- Poor performance in new staff
- Poor performance in long-term staff
- Poor performance and difficult situations in a remote/hybrid backdrop
Questions covered in this webinar include:
- There were a couple of questions about dealing with performance issues informally in the first instance. So would you think that's good practice?
- It states in the policy that it's to work from home but not to be working and minding children, but they are also minding children at home at the same time as working.
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 29/09/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.