Digital Resilience in an Always-On WorldPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 14 April 2022
Digital demands have increased dramatically since March 2020, leading to work productivity and employee turnover challenges.
We know that technology itself, if used mindfully, has extraordinary benefits. Behaviour change consultancy UnPlug run evidence-based programmes to empower staff to develop Digital Resilience and support organisational change through Digital Culture. These programmes help create work design for hybrid models which encourage higher-performing and happier staff leading to lower employee turnover and higher productivity.
In this engaging and interactive session, Chris Flack, Co-founder of UnPlug, guides you through key research, tools and techniques, providing simple, practical takeaways so that you and your employees may learn to boost the benefits and reduce the stress associated with workplace technology.
Transcript to follow...
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Lunch and Learn with MCS Group: Having their Cake and Eating it – The Need for Branding & EVP During a Tight Labour Market
- Absence Management and the Introduction of SSP with The HR Suite
- Comparative Table Webinar - Sick Leave Legislation
- Bullying Code of Practice - Compliance Challenges Arising with The HR Suite
- Annual Review of Employment Law 2022 - The Programme
- Review of Relevant Case Law with the HR Suite
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.