Jennifer Cashman’s Annual Review of Irish Employment LawPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 19 January 2022
Jennifer Cashman, Partner and Practice Group Leader at Ronan Daly Jermyn is our keynote speaker at Legal Island's Annual Review of Employment Law.
In this webinar she will be covering key new developments since November and focus on upcoming developments in employment law including:
- The Transparency at Work Directive
- Introduction of a Statutory Right to Request Remote Work and the National Remote Working Strategy
- Gender Pay Gap
- Consultation on the Review of the Equality Acts
Listen to Jennifer summarise the law and advise on remedial actions.
Questions covered in this webinar include:
- For those who have worked the majority of their time successfully from home, can they refuse to
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- ChatGPT Introductory Session
- Diversity & Inclusion: Discrimination Case Law Review
- The HR Suite - Insights on Investigations
- HR Suite - Dignity, Equality and Why? Key Points for Organisations to Consider
- D&I and the Rise of the AI Machines…- Understand They’re as (Un)inclusive as we make Them
- Behind the Scenes at the WRC’s Adjudication Service - A Sneak Peek Beyond 2023!
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.