Jennifer Cashman’s Annual Review of Irish Employment LawPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 19 January 2022 Issues covered: National Remote Working Strategy, Gender Pay Gap, Equality Acts
Jennifer Cashman, Partner and Practice Group Leader at Ronan Daly Jermyn is our keynote speaker at Legal Island's Annual Review of Employment Law.
In this webinar she will be covering key new developments since November and focus on upcoming developments in employment law including:
- The Transparency at Work Directive
- Introduction of a Statutory Right to Request Remote Work and the National Remote Working Strategy
- Gender Pay Gap
- Consultation on the Review of the Equality Acts
Listen to Jennifer summarise the law and advise on remedial actions.
Questions covered in this webinar include:
- For those who have worked the majority of their time successfully from home, can they refuse to
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Unregulated Use of ChatGPT in the Workplace – five things HR absolutely must do right now to reduce the risks of litigation
- HR Suite - The European Union (Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions) Regulations 2022
- Lunch and Learn with MCS Group: Having their Cake and Eating it – The Need for Branding & EVP During a Tight Labour Market
- Absence Management and the Introduction of SSP with The HR Suite
- Comparative Table Webinar - Sick Leave Legislation
- Bullying Code of Practice - Compliance Challenges Arising with The HR Suite
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.