Probation and Performance Management with the HR SuitePosted in : Webinar Recordings on 28 January 2022
In this first webinar of 2022, Caroline Reidy of the HR Suite sets out her top tips for effective management of performance and outlines the importance of a clearly worded probationary period clause.
Caroline answers a number of key questions relating to probationary periods in this webinar.
Questions covered in this webinar include:
- A company is trying to introduce 360-degree feedback, it but is getting a bit of resistance from management to it. Not everybody likes giving feedback, I suppose. So, what would you advise them in terms of dealing with that resistance?
- Should probation be three months? How long should you give for performance management? What approach would you
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- ChatGPT Introductory Session
- Diversity & Inclusion: Discrimination Case Law Review
- The HR Suite - Insights on Investigations
- HR Suite - Dignity, Equality and Why? Key Points for Organisations to Consider
- D&I and the Rise of the AI Machines…- Understand They’re as (Un)inclusive as we make Them
- Behind the Scenes at the WRC’s Adjudication Service - A Sneak Peek Beyond 2023!
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.