About Patrick O'Neill
Patrick O'Neill is a solicitor in the firm's specialist Employment law practice group. He has advised both domestic and international clients in relation to a variety of both contentious and non-contentious employment law, immigration and equality issues.
- Patrick regularly advises employers on employment contracts, handbooks and policies, discrimination and harassment claims, contentious dismissals, grievances, disciplinary matters and settlement agreements.
- Patrick regularly advises on corporate immigration and work permit matters for employers wishing to locate non-EEA staff in Ireland. He also advises on Investor Immigration Schemes for high net worth individuals.
- On the non-contentious side, Patrick has been involved in corporate restructurings, redundancy procedures and employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions including the EU Transfer Regulations, industrial relations and immigration issues.
- In addition, Patrick has advised on a range of employment related issues regarding the management of difficult employees in areas such as investigation and disciplinary procedures, grievance procedures, absenteeism and incidents of alleged bullying and harassment.
- On the contentious side, Patrick has advised clients on a multitude of issues related to unfair dismissal claims, bullying, discrimination and harassment claims, personal injury actions, judicial reviews and injunctions.
- Patrick advises both domestic and international clients on their obligations under the Data Protection Acts and has experience dealing with the Data Protection Commissioner in the context of contentious Data Subject Access Requests.