Annual Review of Employment Law 2017 Notes
To buy your set of notes, please click the green 'Book your place on this event now' button above and complete your details.
Please note, all purchases will be processed and sent out in January 2018.
All three of our annual reviews of employment law sold out this year.
If you missed out on the biggest and best reviews of employment law but would like to catch up with your colleagues, you can purchase notes that include:
- 176 pages of detailed notes from all main hall sessions (including… the major case law reviews, all major employment law and GDPR developments, and a solicitor’s guide on how to word disciplinary allegations)
- 107 pages of detailed notes from all parallel hall sessions (including… a solicitor’s guide to workplace bullying, a practitioner’s guide to hearings, and how to create the ultimate reward package)
- 9 pages of summary action plans, detailing key learning points and suggested actions for all sessions.
- Links to additional papers and soft electronic versions of precedent wording and templates from the reviews
- Contact details for all speakers should you wish to follow up with questions or seek advice
- The chance to listen live to free post-review webinars with keynote speakers (Jennifer Cashman of RDJ on the Republic of Ireland developments) in January 2018.
"Excellent material in folder especially when you may want to attend the main session as well as the parallel session but cant be in 2 places at the same time."
Trish Horgan, HR Manager, Topaz
"What I liked most about the event is the quality of notes as usual and the volume of information shared."
Denise Kilmartin, HR Manager, St Patrick's Mental Health Services