ByrneWallace shortlisted for five Irish Law Awards 2018Posted in : ROI on 24 April 2018
ByrneWallace is pleased to announce that the firm has been shortlisted as a finalist in the following five categories at the 2018 Irish Law Awards:
- Banking, Finance/Restructuring & Insolvency Firm of the Year
- Employment Law Firm of the Year (Leinster incl. Dublin)
- Excellence in Client Service (Dublin)
- Property, Planning, Probate Firm of the Year (Leinster incl. Dublin)
- Public Sector Law Firm of the Year
Held annually, the Irish Law Awards recognises excellence within the legal profession. In recent years, ByrneWallace has been honoured at these awards-winning Excellence in Client Service 2017, Law Firm of the Year 2016, Employment Team of the Year in both 2015 and 2012, and Litigation Case of the Year 2014.
The winners of the 2018 awards will be announced on Friday, 11 May 2018 at a gala dinner hosted by Miriam O’Callaghan in the Clayton Hotel Burlington Road.
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.