Legal Island Sponsor CIPD Ireland's 2020 Diversity & Inclusion AwardPosted in : ROI on 19 February 2020
Legal Island was delighted to sponsor the Diversity and Inclusion award at the CIPD Ireland HR Awards 2020, which took place on Friday 14th February at Mansion House, Dublin.
This award recognised organisations that moved the diversity and inclusion agenda forward, broke new ground and overcame resistance, made change happen, and benefited employees and the business.
Shortlisted organisations included:
- AIB – ‘Mentor Her’ – embedding Mentor Her into AIB’s culture in 2019
- Defence Forces / Óglaigh na hÉireann – Creating an Inclusive Organisation Through Education
- Ernst and Young – How Diversity of Thought is driving culture at EY
- Johnson & Johnson – Vision Care (Ireland) – Developing a Diverse and Inclusive Manufacturing Apprenticeship Programme
- Permanent TSB – Diversity & Inclusion at PTSB
- Pramerica Systems Ireland Ltd – Our Journey – Diversity & Inclusion @ Pramerica
- Version 1 – The Version 1 Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
Our events manager, Emma Bardsley announced the winner:
Highly commended was... Defence Forces / Óglaigh na hÉireann
The winner was... Ernst and Young
Huge congratulations to all of the shortlisted organisations, Defence Forces and EY from all at Legal Island.
Irish Employment Law Hub - Latest Articles
The Protected Disclosures (Amendment) Bill 2022 – An Overview of the Main Changes
Posted in: Supplementary Articles ROI on 20 May 2022
Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 20/5/2022
Posted in: Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 20 May 2022
The Great Resignation - How Your Organisation Can Turn the Big Attrition into the Big Attraction
Posted in: Supplementary Articles ROI on 19 May 2022
The Data Protection Commission’s Annual Report for 2021 - Key Takeaways
Posted in: Supplementary Articles ROI on 17 May 2022
Gender Pay Gap Reporting in Ireland – New Guidance Published
Posted in: Supplementary Articles ROI on 13 May 2022
Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 13/5/2022
Posted in: Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 13 May 2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.