About Edwin O'Hora
OHORA Consulting is a strategic Organisational Development consultancy specialising in supporting organisations through periods of change. Our speciality is ensuring organisations have the capability and competence to achieve their growth targets and helping them to get the right people in the right roles to achieve growth.
As Owner and Principal Consultant, Edwin holds over 12 years’ top level experience in senior HR management and executive HR leadership roles spanning the Distribution, Pharmaceutical and FMCG sectors. Edwin is adept at building relationships across organisations and thrives in environments which call for a strategic viewpoint coupled with a practical ability to deliver. He has planned and organised several levels of Senior Leadership Development in a multinational organisation to grow the talent pipeline and produce top class leaders.
Edwin works with a range of clients in different sectors in the areas of:
- Growing organisations and making them scalable
- Organisational Development & Capability
- Developing and sustaining High Performance
- Talent Management & Development up to and including MD level
- Designing and implementing sustainable change initiatives in organisations
- Senior Assessment & Selection (including psychometrics)
- Developing HR foundations – teams, systems and processes
Edwin is the Program Director for the postgraduate diploma in Organisational Development & Transformation at the Irish Management Institute and also sits on the board on the National Adult Literacy Agency (NALA).
Edwin holds a primary degree in Psychology, a Master’s Degree in Organisational Psychology, is a qualified CEDR mediator and is qualified in psychometric testing.